Saturday, August 16, 2008

Baby Balls


Let me be very clear...I love my new baby. Love spending time with him, watching him to the point it could be considered stalking, making him feel happy and loved. Just because you love something does not make it easy to clean. For example I love our shower, but mildew is a bitch.

Cleaning poop off a baby scrotum is no easy task. Obviously the scrotum is unlike ceramic tile or hardwood. I cannot use harsh-bristled-brushes or bleach on a scrotum. Poop embeds itself in the tiny wrinkles and I am left with a wimpy baby wipe to ever-so-gently clean up the goods.

2 comments:

Magnetic Blogetry said...

Huggies wipes are the best for clean up. They cost more but you don't need as many.

He is so cute!

-Stacey

S said...

Stacey's right - use Huggies.

You're adorable son will be mortified someday that you talked about his goods in such a public forum - but then again, that's what parenting is all about. Bring them up healthy so that you can embarrass them! :)

-Susan